Your privacy is critically important to us:
- We are thoughtful about the personal information we ask you to
provide and the personal information that we collect about you through
the operation of our services.
- We store personal information for only as long as we have a reason to keep it.
- We aim for full transparency on how we gather, use, and share your personal information.
What This Policy Covers
This website is operated from Western Australia.
Below we explain how we collect, use, and share information about
you, along with the choices that you have with respect to that
Information We Collect
We only collect information about you if we have a reason to do so – for example, to answer your questions, to communicate with you, or to make our website better. We collect information only if and when you provide information to us. Let’s go over the information that we collect.
Information You Provide to Us
It’s probably no surprise that we collect information that you
provide to us. The amount and type of information depends on the context
and how we use the information. Here are some examples:
- Basic Information: We ask for basic information from you (such as name, email address, address, phone number) in order to answer your questions.
- Communications With Us (Hi There!): You may also provide us information when you communicate with us via email or phone communication channels.
Information We Collect Automatically
We also collect some information automatically:
- Log Information: Like most online service
providers, we collect information that web browsers, mobile devices, and
servers typically make available, such as the browser type, IP address,
unique device identifiers, language preference, referring site, the
date and time of access, operating system, and mobile network
information. We collect log information when you use our Services..
- Usage Information: We collect information about
your usage of our Services. For example, we may collect information
about the actions that site administrators and users perform on your OM4
built website–in other words, who did what, when and to what thing on a
site. We use this information to, for example, provide our Services to
you, as well as get insights on how people use our Services, so we can
make our Services better.
- Location Information: We may determine the
approximate location of your device from your IP address. We collect and
use this information to, for example, calculate how many people visit
our Services from certain geographic regions.
- Information from Cookies & Other Technologies: A
cookie is a string of information that a website stores on a visitor’s
computer, and that the visitor’s browser provides to the website each
time the visitor returns. Pixel tags (also called web beacons) are small
other technologies like pixel tags to help us identify and track
visitors, usage, and access preferences for our Services, as well as
track and understand email campaign effectiveness and to deliver
How And Why We Use Information
Purposes for Using Information
We use information about you as mentioned above and for the purposes listed below:
- To offer information, share stories, and answer your questions
- To monitor and analyse trends and better understand how users interact with our website, which helps us improve our website and make it easier to use;
Legal Basis for Collecting and Using Information
A note here for those in the European Union about our legal grounds for processing information about you under EU data protection laws, which is that our use of your information is based on the grounds that: (1) The use is necessary in order to fulfil our commitments to you or is necessary to administer your account–for example, in order to enable access to our website on your device; or (2) The use is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation; or (3) The use is necessary in order to protect your vital interests or those of another person; or (4) We have a legitimate interest in using your information–for example, to answer your questions, to measure, gauge, and improve the effectiveness of our informtion, and better understand user retention and attrition, and to personalise your experience; or (5) You have given us your consent.
How We Share Information
We do not sell our users’ private personal information. We share
information about you in the limited circumstances spelled out below and
with appropriate safeguards on your privacy:
- Third Party Vendors: We may share information about you with third party vendors who need to know information about you in order to provide their services to us. This group includes vendors that help us provide our Services to you such as email support services that help us communicate with you, those that help us understand and enhance our Services (like analytics providers), We require vendors to have appropriate privacy commitments in order to share information with them.
- Legal Requests: We may disclose information about you in response to a subpoena, court order, or other governmental request.
- To Protect Rights, Property, and Others: We may disclose information about you when we believe in good faith that disclosure is reasonably necessary to protect the property or rights of us, third parties, or the public at large. For example, if we have a good faith belief that there is an imminent danger of death or serious physical injury, we may disclose information related to the emergency without delay.
- With Your Consent: We may share and disclose information with your consent or at your direction. For example, we may share your information with third parties with which you authorise us to do so.
- Aggregated or De-Identified Information: We may share information that has been aggregated or reasonably de-identified, so that the information could not reasonably be used to identify you. For instance, we may publish aggregate statistics about the use of our Services.
- Published Support Requests: And if you send us a request (for example, via a support email or one of our feedback mechanisms), we reserve the right to publish that request in order to help us clarify or respond to your request or to help us support other users.
Information Shared Publicly
Information that you choose to make public is disclosed publicly. Public information may also be indexed by search engines or used by third parties. Please keep all of this in mind when deciding what you would like to share.
How Long We Keep Information
We retain Personal Information we collect from you where we have a
legitimate business need to do so (for example, to provide you with a
Service you have requested or to comply with applicable legal, tax or
While no online service is 100% secure, we work very hard to protect
information about you against unauthorised access, use, alteration, or
destruction, and take reasonable measures to do so, such as monitoring
our Services for potential vulnerabilities and attacks and using HTTPS
You have several choices available when it comes to information about you:
- Limit the Information that You Provide: You can choose not to provide us with optional account information, profile information, and transaction and billing information. Please keep in mind that if you do not provide this information, certain features of our Services may not be accessible.
- Opt-Out of Electronic Communications: You may opt out of receiving promotional messages from us. Just follow the instructions in those messages. If you opt out of promotional messages, we may still send you other messages, like those about your account and legal notices.
- Set Your Browser to Reject Cookies: At this time, we do not respond to “do not track” signals across all of our website. However, you can usually choose to set your browser to remove or reject browser cookies before using websites such as ours, with the drawback that certain features may not function properly without the aid of cookies.
If you are located in certain countries, including those that fall
under the scope of the European General Data Protection Regulation (AKA
the “GDPR”), data protection laws give you rights with respect to your
personal data, subject to any exemptions provided by the law, including
the rights to:
- Request access to your personal data;
- Request correction or deletion of your personal data;
- Object to our use and processing of your personal data;
- Request that we limit our use and processing of your personal data; and
- Request portability of your personal data.
You can do this by contacting us. EU individuals also have the right to make a complaint to a government supervisory authority.
Controllers and Responsible Companies
Julia Sutton is based at 9/316 Onslow Road, Shenton Park, Western Australia, 6008 Australia.
How to Reach Us
to contact us about any of the rights mentioned in the Your Rights
section above, please contact us.
Other Things You Should Know (Keep Reading!)
Analytics Services Provided by Others